Now that I got me a nice new little camera..I can post a few of my finished knits... I knit this adorable shrug (knit in a super soft baby alpaca brush by Plymouth Yarn) for Haley's 18th birthday (she's the lovely shoulder length blonde), and although I presented it to her a month late, she was quite pleased (my excuse was that I had to crochet the edges and I don't crochet!!). I was happy with it!
At Rhinebeck I picked up this lovely yarn and on the ride back home I knit up this bright and cheery My Kind of Town Cowl in a nice bright yellow-with-a-hint-of-gray Decadent Fibers bulky yarn. The pattern was such a quick knit that I decided to knit up another one for a gift, this time in a Briar Rose dream weaver bulky. Can I just quickly say..I don't particularly like how blogger uploads images and just throws them where ever? Not nice!! I'm working on my first piece of lace, and hope to have that finished this week-end, I will share a picture of that soon. That's all folks! Oh...and a bonus, baby alpacas. I love alpacas, I fancy myself an alpaca farmer one of these days or an alpaca shepardess...
Great finished projects!
ReplyDeleteI like your new background...but the picture frustration is exactly why I left Blogger...maybe try Wordpress--also free, but easier to have it look like you want!