Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Quick Update

A quick update on the going ons. The house is still on the market (that situation is dismal at best), my job comes to an end in three weeks, I have requested a copy of my birth certificate from the US Department of State (I'm thinking that will take 4-6 weeks, but I'm hopeful they will surprise me!). Nothing is packed except for the photos and winter clothing I left at Patrick's in March. I did receive a quote for price of shipping... My car lease runs out at the end of this month, so not only will I be unemployed, I will be stranded (it's actually a great way to not spend money, since I can't go anywhere). But on a bright and happy note...I have shoes!! Yes, I have my wedding shoes. It's really amazing what a nice pair of shoes will do for the morale! Most days I don't know whether I'm coming or going, but when I get there I will have these fabulous shoes!

1 comment:

  1. All a girl needs is a good pair of shoes. The rest will fall into place!

    ReplyDelete