I threw caution to the wind and gave into my impulsive behavior and had a little fun shopping on Amazon last week. I feel no guilt. I will soon NEED these tools! I was searching for a new address book when I realized last week that I don't have one. I have relied on my Blackberry for 4 years now and in two weeks I will be giving that up (it's a company paid device). I did a little research and came to the conclusion that the Moleskin address book will fit my need. I also indulged and purchased the Paris Moleskin City Notebook, Streetwise Paris (a nice laminated fold-up city map) and "Parisian Chic A Style Guide" by Ines de la Fressange. I have a feeling that the city guide and the laminated map will be toted while I set out to explore Paris alone. Now for a new bag. I am open for suggestions.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
New Tools
I threw caution to the wind and gave into my impulsive behavior and had a little fun shopping on Amazon last week. I feel no guilt. I will soon NEED these tools! I was searching for a new address book when I realized last week that I don't have one. I have relied on my Blackberry for 4 years now and in two weeks I will be giving that up (it's a company paid device). I did a little research and came to the conclusion that the Moleskin address book will fit my need. I also indulged and purchased the Paris Moleskin City Notebook, Streetwise Paris (a nice laminated fold-up city map) and "Parisian Chic A Style Guide" by Ines de la Fressange. I have a feeling that the city guide and the laminated map will be toted while I set out to explore Paris alone. Now for a new bag. I am open for suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhh, Kate Spade is having their sample sale online now...great bags! I'll be glad to go bag shopping w/you!!
ReplyDelete