Friday, June 24, 2011
All In One Day
Today with the help of my son, daughter and mother, I cleaned out the car port and most of the garage..made 4 trips to the dump. I knew my daughter would be the right one for the job, she took care of the mice - yes we had several (I will leave it at that). I also booked my ticket, I will be leaving Sunday, July 24th. This is the very first time I booked a one way ticket..from now on my round trip tickets will be from Paris. I also received copy of my birth certificate in the mail, that was probably worthy of a celebratory drink. Now I can make my appointment at the Consulate in NYC and be ready to present our file to the Mairie in Meriel. Tomorrow Patrick meets with the realtor to sign for our apartment. Pretty good for one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best day ever!
ReplyDelete