Saturday, March 5, 2011
the mess keeps getting bigger
Last week I was feeling like progress was being made. I no longer feel that way. The bathroom was gutted this week, and the new vanity and shelves are sitting in the living room along with scraps of sheet rock and the new bathroom mirror. I have painting supplies in the living room as well. Empty boxes in the dining room, as well as packed boxes ready to go to storage. All my paintings and pictures are also in the dining room. Everything just feels like a big big mess. Finished painting one of the upstairs bedrooms today, and all that furniture is in the upstairs kitchen, along with of course more boxes. I KNOW I will feel like progress is being made in just a couple days, but I don't feel to so much today. I'm tired, I'm hungry and too lazy to cook tonight, just because there would be another mess to clean and I just don't feel like it! I'm done for today, tomorrow is another day and I'm sure I'll manage to make more messes. And I miss my honey, three months is just way too long to go. Oh wait, it's been two, well it feels like two years. And I miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, the mess and waiting will be over soon!!
ReplyDelete